تاريخ المغرب — The Story of Morocco
Others Common issues
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Q: Can I amend my tax return?
A: Yes, with Form 1040-X.
Q: How long should I keep tax records?
A: At least 3 years, up to 7 years for some cases.
Q: What happens if I make a mistake?
A: The IRS may correct it, or you may need to amend your return.
Q: Can I file jointly if I’m married but live separately?
A: Yes, if you are still legally married.
Q: Do I need to report foreign bank accounts?
A: Yes, if balances exceed $10,000.
Q: Can I file taxes without a W-2?
A: Yes, using Form 4852 as a substitute.
Q: What if my employer didn’t withhold enough tax?
A: You may owe taxes when filing.
Q: Can undocumented immigrants file taxes?
A: Yes, with an ITIN.
Q: Is alimony taxable?
A: For divorces finalized after 2018, alimony is not taxable to the recipient.
Q: How can I avoid an IRS audit?
A: File honestly, keep records, and avoid excessive deductions that don’t match your income.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment