تاريخ المغرب — The Story of Morocco
Refunds & Payments
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Q: How do I check my refund status?
A: Use the IRS “Where’s My Refund?” tool.
Q: How long does it take to get my refund?
A: Typically 2–3 weeks if filed electronically with direct deposit.
Q: Can I split my refund into multiple accounts?
A: Yes, using IRS Form 8888.
Q: What if I owe taxes and can’t pay in full?
A: You can apply for a payment plan with the IRS.
Q: Do I get charged penalties if I file late?
A: Yes, usually 5% of unpaid taxes per month.
Q: Can I pay taxes online?
A: Yes, through IRS Direct Pay or debit/credit card.
Q: Can the IRS take my refund for past debts?
A: Yes, for federal debts like child support or student loans.
Q: Will my state refund be taxed?
A: Possibly, if you claimed itemized deductions previously.
Q: Do I get interest on late refunds?
A: Yes, if the IRS delays your refund beyond certain deadlines.
Q: Can I apply my refund to next year’s taxes?
A: Yes, you can request it on your return.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment